Qualitest is a world leader in developing and performing of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) techniques. We are one of the best NDT/NDE Service Provider in BC, SK and Alberta. Our highly skilled and knowledgeable engineers and certified technicians using wide range of equipment are capable to solve different NDT problems. NDE/NDT can be applied for both metallic and non-metallic (e.g. polymers and composites) materials. We perform the NDE/NDT during production, post-production or in service in accordance with the project requirements. Qualitest perform the following non-destructive tests (NDT).
- Visual Inspection or Visual Testing (VT)
- Ultrasonic Inspection (UT) for Obtaining the Materials’ Thickness and the Corrosion Mapping- zero Degree Scan
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT or MPI)
- Conventional and Computed-Gamma Radiography
- Liquid Dye Penetrate Examination (PT)
- In-situ metallography
- X-ray Fluorescence (XRF) Analysis
- Coating Condition Assessment and Coating Failure Analysis (NACE certified procedures)
Advanced NDE Services
Our services operates a full range of state-of-the-art computerized inspection tools utilizing ultrasound technology and delivering unparalleled accuracy and resolution. Our client or third party inspector will have the access to review all the stored data files.
We can provide test solutions to whatever thickness or diameter you would require:
- Automated Ultrasonic Testing (AUT)
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT)
- Time of Flight Diffraction (ToFD)
- Magnetic Flux Leakage on Tank Floors (MFL)
- Robotic Inspection – Pipelines
- Tube Inspection – ECT/IRIS/MFL/RFT
- Video scope (Manual / Borescope)
The NDE department of Qualitest provides a wide range of Non-destructive Testing services required in various industries. Qualitest NDE technicians will always evaluate material and equipment integrity without impairing their future usefulness. Our services include conventional and computed gamma Radiography, Magnetic Particle, Liquid Penetrant, Ultrasonic, Visual Inspection, Ferrite Testing, Hardness Testing, Boroscope Inspection, and XRF Alloy Analysis.
Our NDE personnel are trained and certified in accordance with the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC), the Canadian General Standards Board (CGSB), and per the Qualitest NDE SNT-TC-1A Written Practice in various NDE disciplines. Qualitest visual inspectors are certified per CSA W178.2 by the Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) and international specifications like AWS QC-1.