- April 29, 2021
- Posted by: qualitestbc
- Category: Uncategorized
Structural Steel Inspection Services in Port Moody, British Columbia
Qualitest Canada provides Structural Steel Inspection services in Port Moody, British Columbia through its highly qualified inspectors (CWB Level 2 / Level 3 /NACE /ASNT /CGSB Certified). Qualitest Canada serves all over the Western Canada including Port Moody, Penticton, Langford, Vernon, New Westminster, Prince George, Maple Ridge, Agassiz, Coquitlam, Chilliwack, Kamloops, Kitimat, Kelowna, Nanaimo, Abbotsford, Victoria, Burnaby, Richmond, Delta, Vancouver, Surrey, Langley, Terrace, Dawson Creek, Edmonton, Calgary, Red Deer, Peace River, Grande Prairie, Fort McMurray, Regina, Saskatoon etc…
Qualitest Canada’s inspectors have completed many structural steel inspection projects in the past including industrial, institutional and commercial sectors. We take care of your commercial and industrial structural steel inspection at any stage you need our services. Our inspectors will visit to your project site and perform the Structural Steel inspection as per the project requirements.
We are capable of providing full range steel inspection in Western Canada including weld visual inspection, Coating Inspection, magnetic particle testing, ultrasonic weld testing, lamination scans, hardness testing and bolt torque testing at the fabrication shop or in the field sites. We have performed full Quality Control inspection programs on large structural steel projects such the installation of huge structural steel components at various industrial and commercial projects in Western Canada. As we have many years experience in the structural steel inspection and testing business, we guarantee you with the experience and knowledge you are looking for. We offer a “One-Stop” Testing and Inspection service that is second to none.
- Reviewing the blue prints and IFC drawings
- Bolt Tension Verification
- Condition monitoring of the current status of the Structural components
- Column verification for verticality (plumbness)
- Verification of Column to beam connections
- Joists and bridges verification
- Metal deck installation inspection
- Rebar inspection
- Field Erection Welding Inspection and Testing
- Interpreting Applicable Codes and Standards
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Coating Inspection
- Verification of Welders and Welding operators
- Verification of Welding Procedures and WPDS
- Fabrication Shop Welding Inspection and Testing
Contact us email@example.com today to get a quote.