- April 29, 2021
- Posted by: qualitestbc
- Category: Uncategorized
Qualitest Canada provides world class welding engineering services in Port Moody, British Columbia which includes new welding procedure development, existing welding procedures review & updates, ‘Retained Engineer’ services, Welding Engineering Consultancy, and other Welding Engineering support services. Qualitest Canada serves all over Port Moody, Penticton, Langford, Vernon, New Westminster, Prince George, Maple Ridge, Agassiz, Coquitlam, Chilliwack, Victoria, Fort St. John, Kamloops, Nanaimo, Richmond, Burnaby, Langley, Vancouver, Delta, Surrey, Dawson Creek, Kitimat, Kelowna, Western Canada including Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Rocky Mountain House, Peace River, Grande Prairie, Fort McMurray, Regina, Saskatoon etc…
Our highly experienced engineers are fully aware of latest ASME, API, CSA, AWS and other code requirements when developing new welding procedures or reviewing the existing welding procedures. Also our Engineers are always paying more attention into the end user’s or client’s site specific requirements when developing Welding Procedures, especially for SAGD Steam Pipeline Welding Procedures and other Pipelines welding.
Qualitest Canada is a world leader in designing, testing and documenting the Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) for different applications. Our highly experienced welding engineers and technical professionals will design the welding procedure specification (WPS) based on your project requirements, applicable codes and standards such as ASME, API, CSA, AWS and etc.
We are proud of our long history in successful design and documentation of welding procedures for a broad range of applications. Qualitest Canada’s welding engineers solve challenging problems regarding welding procedures and PQR preparation. Qualitest provides the following welding engineering services.
- Developing new welding procedures
- Review the existing welding procedures and updating against the latest code requirements
- Perform welding quality control inspections and prepare documentation
- Monitor the welding activities during the PQR welding
- Providing welding solutions for any sizes of the projects.
- Performing welding Engineering audits at clients facilities
- Supplying all kind of base and filler materials for welding procedure development
- CWB Retained Engineering Services
Contact us email@example.com today to get a quote.